Thursday 3 January 2013

The Most Annoying Thing in the Universe


The Most Annoying Thing in the Universe -


Yes, I'm going to have rants on my blog and here is my first.

The most annoying thing in the universe has to be what the internet calls 'fangirls'. Did you see that coming? If not, then you're a fangirl (can be a male also).
Fangirls can be categorised into several types. There are those who base how good a band is on their looks. There are those who display signs of insanity when a band member looks at them for a single second. There are those who find a man singing like Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz extremely attractive. And there are those who just never seem to shut the fuck up.

But firstly, let's all be honest with ourselves. We have all had our episodes of 'fangirl-ism' and immediately afterwards we all look at ourselves in our mirrors and question 'Why did I just do that?' Well, we did that because we are humans, and humans are complete arse-twats. But it's those fangirls that do it 50% or more of the time that really grind our teeth. Those things on Twitter with 'bios' like so - PTV | SWS | YMAS | MCR | BOTDF | Breathe Carolina | ATL - just seem to highlight the fact why we should not follow them. They have a list of bands who are in fact shite. They're obviously too lazy or illiterate. And 9 times out of 10, they will use these after most tweets - XD :') rawr lol :P

FUCK OFF.

The scary fact is that if we don't act now will these possessed beings continue to spread and ultimately take over the music industry and therefore the world?! It's frightening and sickening to even suggest such a thing. But hypothetically speaking, it could work (of course not, I'm just being funny).

Anyway what I'm trying to say is that these fuck-wits ruin my time on Twitter, the social network I so dearly love. And I wish I could just tazer every person who shows any signs of fangirl-ism just to keep order. I have had enough of their frustratingly incorrect statements, their illiteracy, their denial and their level of immaturity. We should have a site called Fangirls-R-US.com to keep them at bay.

Fuck off you pricks.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment